Monday, April 21, 2008

Wedding band

I know in my last post i said i was going to search for a baker who can make mu cupcakes dreams come true..but later in the weekend, i end up going finding my wedding band.

Im stuck between getting a platinum ring or yellow gold..basically if u r on the traditional side, it will always be yellow gold. but modern brides usually go for platinum..the design is always very simple but elegant.i met a few that fits my budget..

the dilemma strucks when i start making plan to have a matching ring wif him..for platinum ring, that is considered quite easy. but for yellow gold?its quite hard because for the fact that Muslim men cant wear gold.but they can opt for suasa.but somehow i dont think it look nice..

here are some of my favs...(culik from mya's blog, luv ur blog gurla)

0 lil duckies:

 
template by suckmylolly.com