Thursday, May 15, 2008

F-i-n-a-l-l-y...

I found my wedding ring..yay…J went to tHe Spring yesterday..wanted to buy donuts initially coz I hv been drooling on the donuts d whole week..it seems like im the only one in kuching who has not taste the supposedly-to-be-wonderful donut..i was skeptical at 1st..i mean how difference a donut really taste from one another..tp initially ni suma salah azim sbb tunjuk gambar jco donuts yg abang die bawak time lawat die kat kl..Gosh ..i miz that donut..so after trying it out for the 1st time last two days, im hooked…ive to stop there after work eversince coz my whiny little sister keep on asking for more..luckily umah dekat jak ngan spring..so now im giving free publicity to ppl in THE BIG APPLE DONUTS…those donuts r heavenly..not too sweet..soft enuff to my liking n many choices too..i guess if u dnt hv jco over here, big apple is still d best bet..


So..as our donuts r too delicious to be left n waited be eaten, the dozens diminished within minutes..yes...the very bongan of my family..i googled n found images of Big Apple Donuts..


Alamak…..terlebih sudah..(haha..lame ol me) diz is about supposedly a post about my wedding ring people…when it comes to the RING and the DRESS..ppl always say dat u will found the one when u see the one..confusing??well, basically, u kno its gonna b ur ring by only from the first glance..still confusing? Hehe…figure out urself..it sounds mo complicated when I try to explained it..

I ve decided to choose white gold wif diamond..a simple band. I chose not to complicate the design as my cincin risik is already quite heavy-designed and considering it to be used for a life time..i rather have one that is easy to maintain n simple..and best of all it comes in pair..luks cute too..fits the budget nicely and it really is how I wan me ring to be like at the first place..plain of jane…yang penting MEANINGFUL…


2 lil duckies:

@xiM said...

xell,yang big apple tuh orang kata lagi sedap dari jco donut...nanti aku nak try cari jugak..ada kat kl tuh..

fallen[angel] said...

AZIM...YOU HAVE TO TRY ALMOND DONUT big apple..dats one of my fav..g ar try..tp donut die mmg soft ar..kalo ko bawak balik overnite, esk pagi reheat kat microwave pun stil lembut n sedap ..:)

 
template by suckmylolly.com