Wednesday, May 14, 2008

-untitled-coz-im-so-lazy-to-think-of-one

I get lotsa reactions when i said I was getting married diz aug…Somehow or rather it can be quite amusing sometimes. Mayb for the fact that im 25, I don’t really act like one. But as everyone says age is juz a number..so wut the heck if I feel young at heart…

I cant really recall how I said to my mum dat I was getting married..n I even cant recall how my bf proposes to me..hiks..pity pity..but no crime done..its the tots dat matter..all I remember was booking for the dewan coz we hv plan to get it done during school holidays n everyone knows dat skool holidays are meant to be wedding marathon for most..both of us have large families that resides almost anywer. And being a lovable daughter-son, frenz, nieces-nephews, god-son-daughter, we really love everyone to witness the special moments..so I guess august is the perfect choice. So after booking the dewan, I sort of knowing my wedding date very early n being very full-of-myself the dates spreads like lingam’s videos..hiks..

So I get many reactions..but most wud go..

“OMG..for real??u r settling down?”

“r u sure he’s d one?”

“kesian nya laki yang dapat kau” -yeah..i do really get diz..my pathetic boy friends..ko jeles nak ko sik kawen ngan aku..hahaha…(still vain of me..always full of myself)

“…….” Speechless…hehe..

So seriously..wut is d perfect age of getting married?i dnt think it’s the age that matters..but the mindsetting..its how far u r willing to commit urself to another level of relationship..during this period, im sure there are many ‘what-ifs’ in my mind..wut if he’s not actually the ‘one’? wut if im not a good wife? Wut if I cant cook? Wut if I cant wake up early in the moring to iron his shirt wif perfect straight sharp lines on the edges? Wut if his family doesn’t like me? Wut if..wut if…the lists neverends..But all diz are risks that im willing to take..im sure those who r getting married will have this feelings of mine..

So..the wedding is really near..and im really nervous about it..once in a while I get to play the bridezilla but I still hv my tolerance level so its fine n I really need to loosen up a little..

So wut if im getting married?new adventure..new life..new me…

2 lil duckies:

Unknown said...

nak kawen jgk....hehehe....

@xiM said...

i'ts gewd to hear that u are settling down..life is like a long journey..dun worry too much...just do what do you feels right k..

besides,nobody wants to be lonely right?

 
template by suckmylolly.com