Friday, April 11, 2008

Episode 1

Wedding is also like birthdays or xmas...Why?Easy..u'll b showered wif gifts n lots n lots of prezzies..But the problem wif wedding gifts r people tend to give the same thing over and over again..so, inspired by sophie kinsella's shopaholice ties the knot..i am coming up withhhhhhhh....

A WEDDING GIFT LIST

yeah...you got dat rite..im going to come up wif a list so there will b no duplication of gifts or wut so eva..it saves me time n money n yours too.waakakakaka...And dont worry..im going to practice my 'i-am-so-surprised-u-actually-got-me-this-gift' face..xD

Im going to divide this post into a few episodes coz i kno i might be adding up to the list now n then...(Yeah angah n azim..i can see ur eyes rolling already...;p)

My wedding gift list

1. My numero uno gift is...Sony Cyber Shot Digital Still Camera



This, my friends, is so obvious of me.,xD Camwhoring is part of me..every pic dat my frens took, there will b me..anddddd..Preferebly in Pink or Red..

2. Ehem ehem....Comes number twoooo....Nokia N76 handphones...hahaha



I hv been addicted to this eversince Spa Q..pengaruh TV la dikatakan..Best given in pairs (Black for my energizer bunny n red for me) so dat we will look cute together having the same hp model..haha..

3. Stainless steel kitchen ware by Tefal







Sesuai la dgn status aku sebagai mem besar dalam ini rumahhh....i wish for anything by tefal to be registered as gifts.wakakaka..im a fan of tefal..the stainless steel luk so chic on the kitchen counter.it will fit very well in my soon-to-be- renovated kitchen (theme: sleek black)..BBQ grills..cookware..bakeware..muticookers..steamers..N friends..Tefal is available at any Parkson nation wide...hahahaha..

4. Chic dinnerware



Square dinnerware is so in baby....Get me one of this..;p

5. A week fully sponsored honeymoon trip to Bali/Hawaii/Thailand/Carribean



Trip comprising airline tix (preferably MAS), food and accomodation, spa treatments, sightseeing n gift baskets to be given every morning of stay...Muahahahahaha...

Yeah..Dats episode 1 of my wedding gift list...i nd to do sum thinking..

2 lil duckies:

Unknown said...

amboi2...komain demand lagi mmber aku nih..haha...e hengat.azim la mampu nk bli mende2 tuh kot...aku bli toster je la bole?haha..

@xiM said...

kalo angah beli toaster aku lak beli roti ngan kaya nya,leh ko buat roti bakar malam pertama nanti...hahahah

ada setuju kaa?

 
template by suckmylolly.com