Saturday, June 7, 2008

Take a Break...

I am tired preparing for my wedding..its getting nearer n nearer…and im getting crazier…its time for me to hv a lil time out..i am planning for a family vacation diz weekend…guess werrr???Santubong beach resort…cheapskate..haha..at least cheaper than damai puri..that place sooo expensive one..we do diz annually..so diz year we dcide to do it while im still bujang..hmm..they say ppl change after getting married n my sis is scared that im losing the ‘crazy sister’ factor when im becoming sumone’s wifey later…

Here’s a list of things that I wan to do diz weekend:

1. swim in the pool
2. swim in the sea
3. hours in bath tub
4. play kite (nana actually banned me from playing after I get married bcoz she said married girls shud not play kite n she cant handle the sight watching her married sister running crazily to fly the kite….)
6. watch sunset at santubong beach
8. eat seafood, seafood n more seafood..
9. play under the sun without getting sun burn (banana boat, banana boat, banana boat help)
half-buried nana under the sand build with full size boobs…(come on adek, u r the smallest n easiest to get buried)

so, check out d place by clicking here…..

so santubong…here I comeeeee…

p/s: I cant swim but I can still float…still the undeniable me

0 lil duckies:

 
template by suckmylolly.com